Skip to main content

Sew little time

The thing is I also work full time at a call centre for Sky and I'm picking up overtime to pay for the wedding. This leaves very little time to do the things I love. 
Watching Kirsty's Homemade Home while knitting before work really helps to keep the creativity flowing. Everyday I would see something I wanted to make. One day they were making quilts and that was that. 
I found some of Dave's old blue t shirts and cut them into squares. I also had some blue china pattern fabric which was already in squares. Then I sewed them together to form one big square. Next I bought some blue polka dot material and a quilt to go inside. I sewed it all together and this was the end product:

 And it now lays in Zak's cot as his spare quilt. I'm so proud of it and can't wait to make another. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Cactus Written Pattern

Amigurumi Unicorn Written Pattern

Amigurumi Macaron Written Pattern

Amigurumi Cookie Written Pattern

Yarny from Unravelled Crochet Amigurumi Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Dachshund Written Pattern

Amigurumi Ice Cream Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Mermaid Written Pattern

Crochet Christmas Decorations

Crocheted Wild Animals