Skip to main content

Sew Creative

Then I ordered a sewing machine and a sewing box and threads and fabric and a new hobby was born. 


Maddy was visiting from Florence and we found some gorgeous fabric and had an amazing idea. She was my model and my creative partner. I was the seamstress and the stress part was huge. 
I didn't measure her properly. I just fitted some material to her body, held it there and sewed. But the end product was perfect.  



If it were for me it might be a little longer and have sleeves, but Maddy likes it. All I have to do is finished off the hems and she'll be partying in London wearing it. 

The idea came about as a money making scheme, but it has ended up as more of a hobby and sucks out more money than I can afford, but I don't mind because I am loving it more than food anyway! 

The next day before work I knocked this little beauty together:


And then this one:


And the sewing machine adventures are just beginning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Cactus Written Pattern

Amigurumi Unicorn Written Pattern

Amigurumi Macaron Written Pattern

Amigurumi Cookie Written Pattern

Yarny from Unravelled Crochet Amigurumi Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Dachshund Written Pattern

Amigurumi Ice Cream Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Mermaid Written Pattern

Crochet Christmas Decorations

Crocheted Wild Animals