Skip to main content

Crochet me a dream.

Nonna had done crochet for as long as I can remember. She makes blankets and scarfs to sell on for charity. Recently my mum started as well. She makes blankets for my baby nephew and little hats for my cousins. My sister does crochet every now and then and she recently made a crochet rose which is beautiful and I very much want to copy it. 

Anyway, I just thought crochet was something people did when they had too much time on their hands. That was until I received a crochet hook and wool and watched a YouTube video. It's faster than knitting and gives a prettier pattern with more ease. 

To begin with I was just practising, but when I discovered the shop Wool in Bath I became an avid crocheter! 



Is there anything more wonderful than buying wool?! 

So mini projects have begun. I even took my needle and wool to work and made some granny squares 


That was using this wool: 


And now I'm making red squares to mix in with the colourful squares to make a pretty pattern. I'm using this wool which is so soft: 



Hopefully this will become a cardigan for me to wear. 

Regular updates will follow. But in the meantime buy a crochet needle and some wool and get on YouTube to make more things than you imagined you ever could! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Cactus Written Pattern

Amigurumi Unicorn Written Pattern

Amigurumi Macaron Written Pattern

Amigurumi Cookie Written Pattern

Yarny from Unravelled Crochet Amigurumi Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Dachshund Written Pattern

Amigurumi Ice Cream Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Mermaid Written Pattern

Crochet Christmas Decorations

Crocheted Wild Animals