Skip to main content

Crocheted Wild Animals

Thanks to this book I have been able to create some adorable little crochet friends and I am still creating.





I crocheted Mr. Fox for the fun of it and I really love him!


I also crocheted the giraffe as a gift and isn't she just lovely?!


I am currently working on the rabbit and the elephant and I will upload them as soon as they are ready. If you would like to order anything you have seen on my page please feel free to comment and I will send you my personal email where we can arrange the ordering, payment and delivery. Thanks for looking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Cactus Written Pattern

Amigurumi Unicorn Written Pattern

Amigurumi Macaron Written Pattern

Amigurumi Cookie Written Pattern

Yarny from Unravelled Crochet Amigurumi Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Dachshund Written Pattern

Amigurumi Ice Cream Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Mermaid Written Pattern

Crochet Christmas Decorations