Skip to main content

Crochet Shorts


More crochet! Always.

These little babies are rather addictive to make, but as it turns out, not so practical to wear.

I've made a large white and blue pair and these extra small ones below are for Maddy, my sister. They look good on, but they don't fully cover everything.





I'm working on a red pair for myself.

Crochet has no limits, people!

I really love the idea of crochet clothes, but I feel it doesn't always translate off the hook well. I am determined to make a wearable piece of crochet clothing. I will succeed. Watch this space!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Cactus Written Pattern

Amigurumi Unicorn Written Pattern

Amigurumi Macaron Written Pattern

Amigurumi Cookie Written Pattern

Yarny from Unravelled Crochet Amigurumi Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Dachshund Written Pattern

Amigurumi Ice Cream Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Mermaid Written Pattern

Crochet Christmas Decorations

Crocheted Wild Animals