Skip to main content

Monkeying Around

I wanted to make something for my nephew to play with. A toy he could treasure knowing that his aunty lovingly made it for him. 


The trouble is, well, I'll just show you...


And the back... 


So the video on YouTube made it look simple and the their monkey turned out beautifully. It was like a monkey from a toy shop. Anyway, I suppose it was my first attempt and It doesn't look too bad. But it won't have the effect I was hoping for. I'll keep trying! 

Crochet is amazing and it makes me so happy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Cactus Written Pattern

Amigurumi Unicorn Written Pattern

Amigurumi Macaron Written Pattern

Amigurumi Cookie Written Pattern

Yarny from Unravelled Crochet Amigurumi Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Dachshund Written Pattern

Amigurumi Ice Cream Written Pattern

Crochet Amigurumi Mermaid Written Pattern

Crochet Christmas Decorations

Crocheted Wild Animals